|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu, China (Mainland)|
|Model Number:||6KW ER32|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1PCS~3PCS|
|Price:||US$ 477~US$ 510|
|Packaging Details:||with export carton . big quantity with pallet|
|Delivery Time:||For samples , 7-15 days / For batch , 15-25days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T , paypal , Western Union, L/C|
air cooled spindle motor,
water cooled spindle motor
6KW ER32 380V 12A Square AC Spindle Motor Air Cooled With Belt For Engraving Milling Grinding
CHANGZHOU JKONGMOTOR CO., LTD sells 2 types of spindle motors for CNC machine, wood carving/engraving machine, which are air cooled type spindle motor from 800W to 7.5kW and water cooled spindle motor from 1.5kW to 6kW. They features with simple and compact configuration, stable performance, reasonable price, high precision bearings, long service life and high speed to 24000rpm. Working at 3 phase 300Hz/400Hz 380V AC power supply, need to be equipped with VFD to use.
1.Spindle motor features:
1) Imported bearings with good quality, long working life.
2) Application: Milling,Engraving,Drilling in all kinds of CNC Router machine.
3) There are water cooling spindle , air cooling spindle and self cooling spindle for your choose.
4) Every spindle motor must be passed polishing process, Improve spindle concentricity to increase motor working life.
6kW Air Cooled Spindle Motor Specification
|Thermal Class||Class F|
|Warranty||Bearings for half a year, other parts for one year|
|Joint of Nose||ER32 (φ4-φ20)|
2.air cooling: 800w,1.5kw,2.2kw.3.5kw,4.5kw,6kw,7.5kw
We also have spindle motor matching inverter(VFD), collet , gripper etc.
If you need other kinds of parts, please don't hesitate to contact us.
1. Rotate the shaft head of the electric spindle by hand before installation, it should feel flexible and free from blockage
2. Correctly connect the quilt head of the electric spindle's inlet and outlet pipes, and check whether the connection is leaking and unobstructed. After the water-cooled electric spindle starts to stop, the circulating coolant must be turned on for cooling.
3. The electric spindle must be used in conjunction with the frequency converter, and the selection of the frequency converter should match the range of voltage, power, and frequency of the electric spindle.
4. Connect the inverter to the three-phase power supply of the electric spindle. The three-phase power cord of the inverter should be welded to the plug 1 (U1), 2 (V1), 3. (W1) pins, and the 4 pin is the ground wire. Then the inverter is connected to the external power supply. After the power is turned on, the color changer jogs and observes whether the rotation direction of the electric spindle is consistent with the direction indicated by the electric spindle. If the rotation direction is inconsistent, shut down immediately, and exchange the U, V, W on the three-phase power supply connected to the inverter and the electric spindle. Any two will do.
5. When installing the spring chuck on the electric spindle, please clean the inner hole of the shaft head and the dirt on the surface of the spring chuck to avoid reducing the accuracy. The spring chuck should not be installed with tools during assembly and disassembly to avoid damage to the ring tool. Do not use excessive force when chucking.
6. When the electro-spindle is stopped, the power supply should be turned off first, and then the cooling should be turned off after it has completely stopped. If it is out of use for a long time, compressed air should be used to blow out the residual coolant in the cooling pipeline.
Contact Person: Claire Jin
Address: Building A2,Hutang Industrial zone,Lingdao Rd,Wujin District,Changzhou,China.Zip:213162
Factory Address:Building A2,Hutang Industrial zone,Lingdao Rd,Wujin District,Changzhou,China.Zip:213162