|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu, China (Mainland)|
|Model Number:||0.8KW ER11|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1PCS~3PCS|
|Price:||US$ 95~US$ 115|
|Packaging Details:||with export carton . big quantity with pallet|
|Delivery Time:||For samples , 7-15 days / For batch , 15-25days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T , paypal , Western Union, L/C|
|Voltage:||110v / 220v||Current:||6A|
air cooled spindle motor,
water cooled spindle motor
Φ65 0.8KW ER11 air / water cooled ac spindle motor 110V / 220V for cnc machine
Spindle motor features:
1) Imported bearings with good quality, long working life.
2) Application: Milling,Engraving,Drilling in all kinds of CNC Router machine.
3) There are water cooling spindle , air cooling spindle and self cooling spindle for your choose.
4) Every spindle motor must be passed polishing process, Improve spindle concentricity to increase motor working life.
1. water cooling:800w,1.5kw,2.2kw,3kw,4kw,3.2kw,4.5kw,5.5kw
2. air cooling: 800w,1.5kw,2.2kw.3.5kw,4.5kw,6kw,7.5kw,12kw
|Joint of nose||cool||Phase|
|JK1 Φ65 *183||1-2.4||0.8||220||6.5||400||2.5||ER11Φ3.175 -Φ6||air||3|
Matching inverter: 0.75kw inverter
The spindle motor of woodworking engraving machine is an important component of woodworking engraving machine. The advantages and disadvantages of the spindle motor directly affect the processing speed and accuracy of the engraving machine. How to select high-quality spindle motor is very important. ATO summarizes the main points of woodworking engraving machine spindle selection for the reference of users:
1. If we pursue the efficiency of woodworking engraving machine, we should not only have a high speed, but also a large amount of knives. For example, when processing solid wood, we need a spindle motor with a power of more than 3KW.
2. Whether the spindle motor of woodworking engraving machine adopts high-precision bearings or not, if it does not use high-precision bearings, the performance is that the spindle motor overheated after long-term high-speed rotation, which affects the service life of the spindle motor.
3. Whether the spindle of woodworking engraving machine rotates at different speeds, especially at high speeds, the sound is uniform and harmonious.
4. Whether the radial force of the principal axis of woodworking engraving machine is applied. The main reference is whether the material with hard texture can be cut at high speed. Some spindle motors can only cut hard materials at very low speed, otherwise the performance of the motor will be seriously lost, which will affect the accuracy of the spindle after a period of time, or even cause faults.
Spindle motors are powered by a Vector drive. Some smaller machines use a power supply and servo amplifier to power the spindle motor. On machines built before January 1997 spindle motors were powered by a Spindle Drive. Spindle motors are used to drive various spindle configurations, which include gearbox, direct belt drive, and inline spindle assemblies.
Some machines have a Wye/Delta contactor assembly. The assembly is used to switch between motor windings to provide quick acceleration and maintain the highest possible torque throughout range of speed of the machine. An encoder relays the motor's speed and direction information to the control.
Contact Person: Stacy
Address: Building A2,Hutang Industrial zone,Lingdao Rd,Wujin District,Changzhou,China.Zip:213162
Factory Address:Building A2,Hutang Industrial zone,Lingdao Rd,Wujin District,Changzhou,China.Zip:213162